Sunday, October 17, 2010

night time visitor


Tonight Dh (dear husband) and I were relaxing on the couch, watching Seven Pounds.(Very good movie, by the way) when the dogs asked to go out. I asked high schooler to take them out, but said kid fell asleep. I took the dogs out, and they started going crazy around our car. I hustled them inside to dh, and he asked what was wrong.

I told him there was something under the car, and by the looks of the ears, it wasn't a cat. So he came out, and hooked up our work light. Sure enough, there was a baby possum under the car. Cute as a button, but I happen to know first hand what those teeth feel like. so we left him alone.

That's the second possum we've had in our carport. I suppose they are after the cat food left on the work table for our tomcat. Nothing else is out there. I hope he stays away from our pool.

Have a good week! God bless!
Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment