Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chilean Miners

Praise be to God, all 33 miners are safe and back above ground. I have been praying all day in thanks and asking for all of them to be recovered alive. God is truly good, and all of them are rescued. This truly gives truth to the promise of God that He loves us and will never forsake us. Isaiah 49:15, See I will not forget you, I have you carved on the palm of My Hand." Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, until the end of the age."

The experience of these 33 has truly taught us about faith, perseverance, and the resiliency;of the human spirit. I pray they are able to adjust to their new lives, and live many more years in comfort and peace. God bless all of them, and all of those who gave so selflessly to see the rescue through. God is good!

Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment