Friday, October 29, 2010

My Praise God day

As I travel to my dd's play, I have to stop and wait while numerous preschoolers cross the road with their grown ups on their way to trick or treat. Great, this will make me late. But..Praise God, they are so very cute, and their presence brightens my day. DD will understand if I am late. Praise God again, I arrive early to the play.

Afterwards, I go eat lunch at a fast food place. All the children that were trick or treating are eating here. I'll praise God for that too, they are really cute. And I was able to eat outside.

Finish eating, and get in my car to head home. Except I soon realize I have a flat tire. I'll praise God for this, it happened to me, in a town where I know some people, during the day. Plus, it didn't happen to College Kid at night, in the middle of nowhere, halfway to college. Praise God again, College Kid is across the street from me!

College kid gets the flat off, and puts on the spare. Except it's flat too. Praise God for this, not only for the same reasons as above, but also because we are in two separate vehicles, so we still have wheels to get to the tire shop.

Tire shop fixes both tires, and we are set to go. Praise be to God! Oh, and the candy in the office wasn't bad either. hehe.

Total cost: $15.00 for the tire repair
one chicken meal for the college kid

Praise God! Thank You for seeing me through another crisis. Love You!

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed indeed to be able to look at life like this - and see blessings from God in every setback. - Linda

    ReplyDelete