Friday, August 3, 2012

Beach weekend part 4

It was very touching and thoughtful. We finally headed home after the kids wore themselves out swimming at the creek. They all fell asleep on the way home. I'm so glad they had as much fun as they did. Especially after only going in the ocean once. I'm sure this will become a staple of future beach visits. Did I mention that it's free? Pretty neat, huh? They have a big covered area to bbq, and security. Be careful feeding the turtles. hehe

Here is a the view off the back deck of the Crab Trap:



My daughter saw me taking pictures, and posed so I could take hers:


We had a wonderful time at the beach. This time we stayed on the AF base, which put us so much closer to everything. Usually we are 45 minutes from the beach. I told dh I want to stay there in the future. I hope you have enjoyed this long manuscript of our beach trip. I had no idea it would be this long.

God Bless,

Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment