Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Pea


Whoo-hooo! I can add pictures on here, I'm so excited!! This current picture is our dog Sweet Pea. She is my daughter's dog, and we've had her just over a year now. The weekend of Thanksgiving '09, we took a load of junk to the dump, and came home with a dog. Our vet says she is a bird dog/terrier mix. I just know she is a hyper mess.

Sweet Pea is the most clumsy, accident-prone dog I have ever known. In the short span of one year, she has managed to cut her tongue on a can, get her eye hooked in the latch of our ferret cage, get hit by a car, (don't worry, she's fine.) get scratched up numerous times by our cats, including in her eye, ran into a barbed wire fence, need I go on? She quickly earned the nickname, Stupid. But we love her very much.

She isn't overly barkey like our other dog, Reno, and is very affectionate. She loves for us to pet her, and scratch her face when she is tired. In the picture, Sweet Pea had jumped in our laundry basket. I have no idea why, she hasn't done it before or since.

God Bless!
Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment