Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

What Child is this, who laid to rest, on Mary's lap is sleeping? Whom angels greet with anthems sweet, while shepherd's watch are keeping? This, this, is Christ the King, whom shepherds guard and angels greet.

This, this is my Savior and God! My King, and my Lord! My Best Friend, my Protector, Prince of Peace, Counselor, and Confidant. The One who came down from Heaven as a helpless Babe in a manger, to teach us to live, love, and forgive. Then died on a Cross to take away my sins, so I can live with Him forever!!

My Jesus, and it's His birthday!! Happy Birthday Jesus, I love You! Thank You for everything, my family, my friends, my gift of writing, our health, our beautiful home, our two guests asleep beside me. Thank You Jesus for You, for coming down to our world, and teaching us how to love.

Why lays He in such mean estate, where ox and lamb are feeding? This, this, is Christ the King, whom shepherds guard and angels greet. Haste, haste, to bring Him laud, the Babe, the Son of Mary.

God bless, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. Our own Christmas Day is winding down - gifts have been opened, dinner is over, and most of the guests have gone home. It is raining a little, with a chance of snow a bit later. We will sleep well tonight. God bless you, Chela.

    ReplyDelete