Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sleeping in....or Not

It's 6:30am on a mid summer day. I'm awake, though I don't want to be. I have no where to be, nothing to do today, yet here I am awake. I'm hungry. Simple enough, get up and grab a bite to eat, then go back to bed until a reasonable hour.

Except....if I get up, the dogs will get up with me. They'll need to go outside.

If I take them outside, the chickens and the horse will want to be fed.

When I get back inside, the dogs will want to be fed.

If I feed the dogs, the cats will want to be fed.

If I feed the cats, the ferrets will want to be fed as well.

If I feed the ferrets, the guinea pig will want to be fed.

If I feed the guinea pig, the fish will want their light turned on, and they will ask for breakfast as well.

If I tend the fish, the button quail Bonkers will want his attention this morning as well...

Can I have breakfast in bed?

God bless,
Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment