Monday, May 16, 2011

random pictures

Hello! Rather than email out all these pictures, I thought you might enjoy seeing them on my blog. Plus, I think it will be easier this way.

This is Chehaw Charlie, the biggest alligator in our zoo's collection. He rules the roost, and gets all the girls. The distance between an alligator's nose and eyes in inches is his length in feet. This is a BIG alligator!! About 14-15 feet. The picture doesn't show it, but his jowls are massive! Truly impressive.


These are my ducklings. Well, actually my friend's ducklings now. I bought them for her, but then fell in love and kept them for a while. Until I learned that ducklings are the messiest animals on the earth. Then I gave them to my friend. They are so cute though!!


I made this wreath, using coffee filters that I dyed with food coloring. It took forever, but I eventually got all the filters dried and attached. I hung it on my door, and within a week, had a birds nest in it. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment