Friday, November 12, 2010

kid funnies

I was talking with my son about the upcoming additions to the zoo where I am a volunteer. Here is the conversation we had:

Me: We are getting Elands, ostriches, and emus. By summer, they hope to add Wildebeest and Thompson's Gazelles. Those are the gazelles the cheetahs eat. But they are really hard to find these days, no one is breeding them.

Son: They'll be even harder to find after the cheetahs get them.

Conversation I had with high schooler later that morning:

Me: the radio station is giving out t-shirts to anyone who donates a frozen turkey for Thanksgiving. You can also give $10.00, which they call "paper turkeys", and still get the T-shirt.

High schooler: You mean they are going to tease people with paper turkeys?

Me: No, honey, they are going to take your $10.00, and go buy real turkeys for people.

I love kids! LOL

God bless,
Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment